Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Month

Its been a month since I wrote here, and what a month its been. By that I mean---terrible. I fell into a very very deep hole of sadness and anxiety for a whole host of reasons, many of which are still going on. I'm still very much in that dark place, but I'm starting to---every now and again---see a sliver of light in the future. 

I knew I was feeling more like myself when I opened up my planner after several weeks ignoring it, and made a list for today that included writing here AND making monthly goals for November. I've been just doing the things I HAVE to each day, without really making a plan for long term projects or even thinking about what I may WANT to do. What I really really want to do is feel better. And I know some things I need to do to get there. I just needed to climb slightly out of the hole to be able to actually recognize how far down I'd fallen.  

6 comments:

  1. *socially distanced fully masked outdoor air hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ana, I am so sorry you’re going through that. Sounds like survival mode was the right decision. Virtual hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs. Happy to hear you're climbing out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. It's been such a rough year in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and hope you can keep climbing out. Also virtual COVID-free hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, so sorry to hear that. Glad you are at the point where you can see the glimmer, and may things continue to move in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete