Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Ugh

"I can't go on like this"...except I COULD and I DID continue the stress eating/drinking. I'm giving up on trying again lol.

Life has been its usual mix of tolerable and awesome and heinous. My focuses are on: work, kids school, and then a little bit of personal health (workouts) and house stuff (decluttering) thrown in. The kids are still hating on line school and they both got shockingly poor grades on their report cards so we are getting more involved and it suuuuucccckkkkssss.

November highlights:

  • Election! working at the polling place and of course the actual results
  • Camping: our post-election trip and our even more glorious Thanksgiving trip (the weather was amazing)
  • Seeing my parents for the first time in about a year
  • Reading. SO MUCH READING.
  • A last (outdoor) meal with a friend and (outdoor) bookclub before the restrictions tightened so that you can't eat outdoors with anyone outside your family
  • Date night with G while parents visited
December Goals: 

  • Work out daily
  • IF daily until Christmas Eve (the first day I have off work for the holiday)
  • Declutter equivalent of one item per day (i.e. 7 or more per week)
  • Put phone away during dinner and post-dinner hangout time 
  • A few work things

That is all. Taking it easy. 

2 comments:

  1. I like declutter one item per day. That feels do-able. Whereas a whole drawer feels like too much right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone through periods that I've decluttered an item a day . Thanks for the reminder. I should do again.

    ReplyDelete