- Thinking I'll ever be a size 2 again. Bags & bags of pants out of my closet and into the donation pile. 3 pairs of brand new size 6 work pants and 1 pair of amazing size 6 stretchy skinny jeans into rotation.
- Expecting to have "productive" evenings after work and dinner-bath-bed-cleanup madness. Actually planning to relax with TV and reading, rather than planning something ambitious and feeling guilty when I end up reading or vegging.
- Reading advice about how to run my life and feeling inadequate that I
can'tdon't want to follow it. I don't need 5 "anchor events" in a weekend (the thought is exhausting), or to save money by checking out books & movies from the library, or to hire a nanny instead of using daycare.
- Guilt about losing it with the kids now & again. They really can be horrid. I'm not a saint. When potty-trained-for-over-a-year B decides its fun to poop in his underwear (and LAUGH ABOUT IT!), mommy will get scream-y. Also, L, you are 16 months old. Getting up at 5AM is really really old news & mommy WILL be surly and neglectful to you until 6AM.
- Nearly 50% of the blogs in my Reader. If I don't: laugh, comment, or learn something after reading, we are through.If you are reading, I do not mean you.