My word for 2015 is: Strength.
This one came to mind immediately when I thought of my goals for the upcoming year. I've been working really hard on personal strength, both physical and mental (HIIT! Therapy!) and also on strengthening my marriage and relationships. I want to continue working on these things, and have no desire or space for starting anything new.
The Fun List for this year has a few repeats---things I did and want to do again, as well as things I didn't get through and still want to try.
- Vacation, just the 4 of us
- Orchestra performance
- Summer concert in the park
- Museum exhibit without the kids
- Do an "activity" date---take a class, go bowling, etc...
- Find 4 new bands/artists that I like
- Ice-skating, with B (G refuses, L is too little)
- Host a party at our house
- Celebrate birthdays in big (yet small) ways
- See Fourth of July fireworks
- Weekend away without the kids
I'm looking forward to it!