Alas, I'm on call this weekend/next week and I'm also trying to be more cheerful about that, as well. Not quite "Yay call!" but at least looking forward to some aspects of the weekend.
Things I am looking forward to in November:
- Sister visit which is always SO fun for the kids. Nothing beats cousins.
- Low key Thanksgiving
- A break from our kids' activities
- Soup! Chili!
- A date night or two I'm trying to set up
- Perfect outdoor running weather
- Plant spring bulbs
- Make butternut squash soup (we have the squash already)
- Watch a couple of episodes of Stranger Things with G
- Read more of my book (The Girl with All the Gifts). Its weird and a bit creepy but also enthralling so far. I have no idea where it will go.