Friday, September 7, 2018

On The Upswing

I am most definitely in a better mood today, in fact yesterday evening was quite refreshing.

The walk home with the kids was pleasant because we were joined by L's new friend and his dad. The little boys ran ahead of us, I chatted with the dad, and B held my hand and quietly came along.
We got home and made the planned meal with unplanned margaritas and music and it felt like a weekend dinner. I got some nagging tasks crossed off the list: order glasses for B (he's needed them for SIX MONTHS) and create the e-vite and guest list for L's birthday party (still need to actually send them off this weekend).

This evening the boys have a play date/dinner with neighbor (though L may not go because "I want to be wif YOU") and tomorrow I will wake up early to go to a barre class and then pack for my 24-hour-moms-trip. I am joining a few friends (mostly mothers of L's pre-school friends who we still hang with frequently) for a trip ostensibly to run a one-mile-race but really to party in the big city! And I planned exactly 0% of it, I'm just coming along for the ride. I told G he should contact the other dads so they can get the kids together while the mothers are away, so hopefully he won't have too rough a time of it on his own.

Other good things: FULL DAY of school today, SEVEN books that I had on hold for ages all came in this week (which is also somewhat stressful #librarypeopleproblems), several fun things in store for the fall, and...my patient was late enough that I had time to finish this post! Off to clinic and to finish off the week on a high note.




27 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so for you blog post.Really thank you! Want more. iosbet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permanent sidebar blogroll backlinks on real websites with dofollow links for long-term SEO authority and stable rankings. blogroll backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I understand some thing much harder on diverse blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to study content using their company writers and rehearse a little something from their store. I’d would prefer to apply certain with all the content in this little blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web blog. Many thanks sharing. janji33 link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other great roles are delivered by Brian Cox, Richard Dreyfus, Karl Urban, Mary Louise-Parker (whom I’ve never seen before), as well as multiple others. 수원토닥이

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Quality is everything, so we need to ensure that there are values on what we are sharing to keep our subscribers interested. ” CHECK THIS sub sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  6. As far as me being a member here, I wasn’t aware that I was a member for any days, actually. When the article was published I received a notification, so that I could participate in Comments, so perhaps that is it. But we’re certainly all members in the world of ideas. Ice Cream Bakery Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  7. acer laptops have much brighter lcd screens compared to other brands` link situs slot88

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article was easy to read and packed with useful information. Accompagnatrici di alto livello milano

    ReplyDelete
  9. This web-site is actually a walk-through rather than the info you desired concerning this and didn’t know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. toto 4d

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was also reading a topic like this one from another site..*.”‘ togel online

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mình đánh giá s66 khá cao về sự đơn giản và thuận tiện trong giao diện.s666mvp.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 인천출장마사지 친친마사지에서 송도·청라·부평·영종 등 지역별 방문 안내와 마사지 코스를 확인하세요. 아로마·스웨디시·건식 등 가격은 별도 문의이며, 예약 상담은 010-3969-8281로 가능합니다. 인천출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everybody Hates Chris sometimes bores me because the jokes aren’t so funny anymore but i still watch it all the time, 광주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely pent articles , Really enjoyed reading . Ice Cream Bakery Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to experience a contest for one of the finest blogs on the web. I most certainly will suggest this blog! ALGOTOTO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he really bought me lunch because I located it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Types of Syllables

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the way the information is organized. It makes the article easy to navigate and understand. https://daysleft.eu/en/days-until-long-weekend

    ReplyDelete
  18. This article provides some excellent insights. Thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge. https://daysleft.eu/en/days-until-new-year

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing these details. I now have a much better understanding of the subject. https://daysleft.eu/en/days-until-winter-break

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes I used to be looking for some thing like that and that i found it. Thanks a lot for discussing the info. 88 Slot Dewa

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this website and give it a glance regularly. Partes del Cuerpo Humano

    ReplyDelete
  22. laminate floorings provide a cheaper and easier way to setup a good flooring~ Benefits of Cod Liver Oil

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sometimes your blog is loading slowly, better find a better host..:~-. Benefits of Keeping Wisdom Teeth

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bookmared your site a couple of days ago coz your blog impresses me.;`~”- What Is the Most Expensive Thing on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello. Cool article. There’s an issue with the website in internet explorer, and you might want to test this… The browser is the marketplace chief and a large element of other folks will miss your great writing due to this problem. super33 situs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something again and aid others like you aided me. What Is the Hardest Language to Learn

    ReplyDelete