Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Grateful...

Today I am grateful for:
  • My super-warm sherpa-lined boots. No matter how cold it is, my feet are nice and toasty!
  • My early morning workouts. In and out & home for breakfast after a major calorie burn
  • A positive parent-teacher meeting. "B is a great kid, very polite and inquisitive" she started off. There were definitely things to work on ("following directions"), but its so nice to hear something good about your kid!
  • L and his goofy drama-queen self. He went to the doctor and got 2 shots yesterday. Oh man, the kid carried on ALL NIGHT as if he'd had his leg amputated. "But make sure you take my shirt of carefully" "But how am I going to sleep because my arm hurts" "OH you touched my arm where it hurts!"(when I barely grazed against him). It was so funny---until he woke me up at midnight because his arms hurt again. BUT I'm grateful that...
  • G was already up, just coming to bed, and took over, so I could go immediately back to sleep in the warm bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for warm boots! And positive teacher meetings. And yay for husbands taking over night parenting. That doesn't happen much around these parts. ;)

    ReplyDelete