Friday, May 8, 2020

Overkill

I'm technically at our faculty-fellow "retreat" this afternoon. Its killing me slowly. Its actually not a terrible afternoon when we have a nice(ish) catered lunch and some booze and snacks brought out toward the end but sitting on my desk all day listening to fellows talk about how to improve their wellness is...bad.

Anyways had quite a busy week, kept up my good habits and got some (but not all) of the manuscript written (I ran out of steam and did NOT get to the results. The weather was pretty yuck so we didn't spend as much time outside (plus the super busy).

I am SO ready for a drink. I am really craving a beer after just finishing "The Lager Queen of Minnesota"---I read it this week and was not drinking on weeknights so couldn't pair it with a brew, but I'll think of those gals as I have one. Soon.


1 comment:

  1. Those who can, do.
    Those who can’t do, teach.
    Those who can’t teach, administrate.
    Those who can’t administrate, design wellness initiatives.
    Bwahahahahaha!!! I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete